This clip shows the Egyptian flag between a church and a mosque in Alexandria. The significance of this is that this is the church that was bombed on New Years Eve just few weeks ago with 24 people dead. Reports now that the forces behind this attack is the previous minster of interior, Mr Habib El Adlee, who is now under police custody.
It has only been just under 4 weeks since this whole revolution started and we are trusting in God and standing firm as Egyptians regardless of religion, class or political views.
Long Live Egypt.
- Long Live Freedom
- A Different Kind of Revolution
- Egypt revolution one month on...celebrate, protest...
- New Virus
- This is Egypt no matter what the say
- Another trick to ruin the revolution
- Seven steps to ruin a perfect revolution
- Happy retirement to every dictator
- Getting to know you...
- We asked for change in Egypt for so long...now we ...
- Celebration from Tahrir Sq - Cairo - Egypt
- God Bless Egypt
- To all Arab leaders
- This is Egypt
- The unity that helped us be here today
- LONG LIVE EGYPT
- This is how the crowd responded to Mubarak last sp...
- In the middle of the Egyptians revolution, the med...
- Let us never forget
- The last few days were filled with tear gas, burni...
- MUST SEE!!!Egypt Revolution 2011 Demonstrators Vs...
- An Egyptian Revolution
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- ► 2008 (38)