Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Different Kind of Revolution

As I was so busy following all kinds of news' channels online and on satellite, I noticed that our hamster was a bit quite. I went over to check and found it on the floor looking up to me with his cute little eyes outside its cage!!
What I did not realize that our little hamster was planning his own revolution and carried out his plan for his great escape. He did not hand in any demands for his revolt and did not chant or ask for anyone of us to leave :)
To cut a long story short, I managed to put him back in his cage after a siege that lasted for 2 hours with all excites closed (not to stress him and not to stress me of course) and there was no use of any violence or tear gas. There were no casualties and the household went back to normal and the economy did not suffer much.

Long Live The Revolution (The Egyptians one that is and not my hamster's).

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger