In the middle of the Egyptians revolution, the media played a very important role. However, while the cut of the Internet and the phone lines by the government, the Egyptian TV was -for many Egyptians- the only source of information. The top picture was the reality on Tahreer Sq on Friday 28/1 while the bottom picture was what the state media broad casted. No wonder that people are now asking for the media minister to resign from his job for misleading people.
- Long Live Freedom
- A Different Kind of Revolution
- Egypt revolution one month on...celebrate, protest...
- New Virus
- This is Egypt no matter what the say
- Another trick to ruin the revolution
- Seven steps to ruin a perfect revolution
- Happy retirement to every dictator
- Getting to know you...
- We asked for change in Egypt for so long...now we ...
- Celebration from Tahrir Sq - Cairo - Egypt
- God Bless Egypt
- To all Arab leaders
- This is Egypt
- The unity that helped us be here today
- LONG LIVE EGYPT
- This is how the crowd responded to Mubarak last sp...
- In the middle of the Egyptians revolution, the med...
- Let us never forget
- The last few days were filled with tear gas, burni...
- MUST SEE!!!Egypt Revolution 2011 Demonstrators Vs...
- An Egyptian Revolution
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- ► 2008 (38)