I promise that this is it, no more decoration (this week) :). I started painting the guest room 3 days ago and thought it will take only a day to finish it all. However, as i worked i realized that more and more was needed. I finished it today and put the curtains up and put all the furniture back in place etc and I am very happy with the results. I have one of my friends visiting for the weekend and it was a good motivation to get the room ready for her, so it all worked out well. Here are some photos before and after. My promise is "no more decoration for now", I must start to focus on training for the charity run so brace yourselves!
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)
- My Book
- "The staying at home" challenge
- To ebay or not ebay..that is the challenge :)
- My baby fish
- The final result
- Praise God..the end is near
- No need to panic....we have the royal seal of appr...
- Day 6..hold on tight
- Day 5 and I need a break
- Day 4 ... do not loose the will to live just yet
- Day 3...still going strong
- Day 2 *restricted zone...do not enter*
- DIY....bring it on!
- Giving birth while everyone watching!
- ▼ June (15)