Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Friday, June 27, 2008

Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)

I promise that this is it, no more decoration (this week) :). I started painting the guest room 3 days ago and thought it will take only a day to finish it all. However, as i worked i realized that more and more was needed. I finished it today and put the curtains up and put all the furniture back in place etc and I am very happy with the results. I have one of my friends visiting for the weekend and it was a good motivation to get the room ready for her, so it all worked out well. Here are some photos before and after. My promise is "no more decoration for now", I must start to focus on training for the charity run so brace yourselves!

BEFORE


AFTER

Powered By Blogger