Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Saturday, June 14, 2008

The final result

Just few words to say that I am pleased with the results. So glad with the transformation of the room and more important my daughter is over the moon with it. We spent a long time decorating some photo frames to hang up. I must say that although this week has been tiring and exhausting but I kind of enjoyed this project and as we put everything back in its place, I feel that the hard work was worth it when I saw the smile on my daughter's face. As she went to sleep back in her bed she said: "thank you mama for all your hard work" that was the best thing for me. Thank God for all his blessings on us.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job!!
Glad you're coming in the summer!
Mark

Powered By Blogger