Saturday, June 14, 2008
The final result
Just few words to say that I am pleased with the results. So glad with the transformation of the room and more important my daughter is over the moon with it. We spent a long time decorating some photo frames to hang up. I must say that although this week has been tiring and exhausting but I kind of enjoyed this project and as we put everything back in its place, I feel that the hard work was worth it when I saw the smile on my daughter's face. As she went to sleep back in her bed she said: "thank you mama for all your hard work" that was the best thing for me. Thank God for all his blessings on us.
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)
- My Book
- "The staying at home" challenge
- To ebay or not ebay..that is the challenge :)
- My baby fish
- The final result
- Praise God..the end is near
- No need to panic....we have the royal seal of appr...
- Day 6..hold on tight
- Day 5 and I need a break
- Day 4 ... do not loose the will to live just yet
- Day 3...still going strong
- Day 2 *restricted zone...do not enter*
- DIY....bring it on!
- Giving birth while everyone watching!
- ▼ June (15)