OK, here we go...I started to apply the second coat on paint today. I also moved out the big bookcase to paint behind it so it felt like musical chairs a bit as it all has to stay in the middle of the room. My daughter was having so much fun helping me and we went a bit silly and covered each other with paint. Here are our hand prints behind the bookcase before we painted behind it. I am very tired and really want to get the job done. May be I will feel better in the morning.
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)
- My Book
- "The staying at home" challenge
- To ebay or not ebay..that is the challenge :)
- My baby fish
- The final result
- Praise God..the end is near
- No need to panic....we have the royal seal of appr...
- Day 6..hold on tight
- Day 5 and I need a break
- Day 4 ... do not loose the will to live just yet
- Day 3...still going strong
- Day 2 *restricted zone...do not enter*
- DIY....bring it on!
- Giving birth while everyone watching!
- ▼ June (15)