Thursday, June 19, 2008
My baby fish
My baby fish had so much food last night and I found them dead this morning :( They ate so much and had big tums and I was so sad to see them dead today. Only one made it (I think it was the one on a diet). The water is good as I change the tank water every week and the other big fish in the tank are doing really well so it seems that "childhood obesity" is not only a problem in primary schools but also for the fish. I had a lot to do today clearing away the small dead baby fish and cleaning their small breading box. The good news is that one of my female guppies is pregnant and will soon have some more babies. Will put them on a strict food routine straight away.
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)
- My Book
- "The staying at home" challenge
- To ebay or not ebay..that is the challenge :)
- My baby fish
- The final result
- Praise God..the end is near
- No need to panic....we have the royal seal of appr...
- Day 6..hold on tight
- Day 5 and I need a break
- Day 4 ... do not loose the will to live just yet
- Day 3...still going strong
- Day 2 *restricted zone...do not enter*
- DIY....bring it on!
- Giving birth while everyone watching!
- ▼ June (15)