That is how it feels as the process of redecoration continue, "a restricted zone". I must say that I am happy with the progress. And as the process of removing old wallpaper ends, the idea of starting to paint tomorrow is exciting but frightening as well. Last time i painted, my cat was running about with a magnolia tail for few days after i finished painting my kitchen, so you can imagine the how it was back then! however, i am very optimistic this time and trying to do things by the book, i.e. remove old wallpaper, fill the holes, sand the walls, paint first coat, paint second coat then collapse. will keep you updated.
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)
- My Book
- "The staying at home" challenge
- To ebay or not ebay..that is the challenge :)
- My baby fish
- The final result
- Praise God..the end is near
- No need to panic....we have the royal seal of appr...
- Day 6..hold on tight
- Day 5 and I need a break
- Day 4 ... do not loose the will to live just yet
- Day 3...still going strong
- Day 2 *restricted zone...do not enter*
- DIY....bring it on!
- Giving birth while everyone watching!
- ▼ June (15)