OK, here we go, the first coat of the actual chosen color was applied. Can i just say that so much effort went on the choice of this color and after great discussion my daughter and I decided to go for a light color. However, as I opened the paint and started painting, I am not so sure any more. I am waiting for the verdict from my daughter too and hoping that she might be persuaded to live with it. I think the color will be different and lighter once it dries so I will wait and see and then decide. So I only painted one wall and here is the photo. Any ideas?
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)
- My Book
- "The staying at home" challenge
- To ebay or not ebay..that is the challenge :)
- My baby fish
- The final result
- Praise God..the end is near
- No need to panic....we have the royal seal of appr...
- Day 6..hold on tight
- Day 5 and I need a break
- Day 4 ... do not loose the will to live just yet
- Day 3...still going strong
- Day 2 *restricted zone...do not enter*
- DIY....bring it on!
- Giving birth while everyone watching!
- ▼ June (15)