After a lot of discussion, my daughter convinced me on redecorating her bedroom. I really wanted to do it for a long time, what put me off for so long not the actual decoration but the clear up before and after! (thank God for the guest bedroom that has all the toys now). But as we started taking down the wall paper I thought, I must put this on my blog so I can compare the before and after and share the whole journey with you. So here are some photos. I am hoping that each day you can see the progress of this project. Let us just say that I do not think I will be moving to property development just yet :)
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)
- My Book
- "The staying at home" challenge
- To ebay or not ebay..that is the challenge :)
- My baby fish
- The final result
- Praise God..the end is near
- No need to panic....we have the royal seal of appr...
- Day 6..hold on tight
- Day 5 and I need a break
- Day 4 ... do not loose the will to live just yet
- Day 3...still going strong
- Day 2 *restricted zone...do not enter*
- DIY....bring it on!
- Giving birth while everyone watching!
- ▼ June (15)