Well..I know what you think, it is not day 3 it is day 4...right, but yesterday I was so tired to do anything really after (wait for it) applying the first coat of paint. I am glad with the progress but it seems that I will need to apply at least 2 under coats. When I worry about what it will look like and whether it is going to be a good job at the end, I just think that it will be better than it was and as I am not entering in the "best house competition" (not this year anyway :)), I have nothing to worry about.
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)
- My Book
- "The staying at home" challenge
- To ebay or not ebay..that is the challenge :)
- My baby fish
- The final result
- Praise God..the end is near
- No need to panic....we have the royal seal of appr...
- Day 6..hold on tight
- Day 5 and I need a break
- Day 4 ... do not loose the will to live just yet
- Day 3...still going strong
- Day 2 *restricted zone...do not enter*
- DIY....bring it on!
- Giving birth while everyone watching!
- ▼ June (15)