So it is day 5 and I am very tired of decorating. The good thing is the second coat of paint has dried and everything is ready for the real colour to go on. However, there is a small change of plans as my daughter has changed her mind about what colour she wants now ! So, we are back to the drawing board looking into colour schemes and trying to come to a decision that will make both of us happy. In the mean time, I thought that taking a little break is actually a good idea and here are some nice fun photos about "revenge time". So forget painting and decoration and enjoy.
- ► 2011 (66)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (47)
- Some more DIY (but that is the end of it)
- My Book
- "The staying at home" challenge
- To ebay or not ebay..that is the challenge :)
- My baby fish
- The final result
- Praise God..the end is near
- No need to panic....we have the royal seal of appr...
- Day 6..hold on tight
- Day 5 and I need a break
- Day 4 ... do not loose the will to live just yet
- Day 3...still going strong
- Day 2 *restricted zone...do not enter*
- DIY....bring it on!
- Giving birth while everyone watching!
- ▼ June (15)