Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Boring is good


Today, I had a routine eye test. As I sat waiting for my turn, I was told about the new test to take a picture for the base of the eye showing arteries and veins supplying the eye (similar to the picture here). I had the test and went through all the various letters detection, test of eye pressure, glaucoma test, etc. It was all OK and the ophthalmologist told me, "you do not need any glasses..boring is good" he said to me as he handed me the test results. It means that good results are boring (to him I am sure) and he did not mention that good results means also No Money for buying frames, lenses etc. So let us celebrate "boring" if boring means "No Treatment Needed".

No comments:

Powered By Blogger