Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Sunday, March 1, 2009


As the count down continuo for my 10K run, I am trying to keep fit and go to the gym as regular as I can. So today after an hour of working out I felt great, the only problem with my gym is that it is next door to MacDonald J so the temptation is always there for a little treat after a workout. The funny thing is that after working out for 30 min I can see how much calories I have burnt (it is like 68 or so) and I know that if I eat doughnut I will need to workout for about 3 days to burn the calories in it. So, not only do I have to keep strong and train, but keep strong and say no to fast food. So far so good and I am doing my best. Let us hope I carry on with that.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger