Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Thursday, September 6, 2007

A PhD is bad for your health!




So..do you think this is a good idea? Do you recognise any of these photos(you can check some more of these on "I did a PhD and did not go mad web page)? If you are mad enough to think about doing some more studying, have a look at these funny photos (the before and after shots of someone fictional I hope:), and may i just say this is not me (although some may disagree!). But just for the record I kind of enjoyed my PhD, it was a long and painful journey at times and it tested my strength and abilities to the limit some times. However, I was blessed with wonderful people whom i worked with and they provided continuous support and advice, that made this "endurance" course a lot bearable. I just hope that for them it wasn't as trying as it was -at times- for me. God has been my refuge through it all and His provision was evident all the time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger