Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Monday, September 24, 2007

Murder in the Orient exprese


All I could think about this morning on the train was this book "murder in the orient express". How spacious that train was to the extent that someone got actually killed in his compartment. Well, every passenger had a compartment of course apart from the killer (obviously) who had to share the compartment for a little while with his victim (may be that is why he was so upset). On my train this morning I can tell the motive for murder was there (you can actually see it in people's eyes) however, if anyone attempt such an action there will be lots of witnesses (no need for Poirot really) and to be fair you can hardly move your elbow to open the window let alone to attempt to kill anyone. Standing on the train you can hear the next person heart beat all through your journey as we stacked like sardines (emphasis on standing). What is really annoying is that you pay too much for train tickets, that in my opinion, by the end of the year I will be able to buy a second hand helicopter to travel in with the money I spend on my train tickets. In the mean time, I will have to put up with all modes of transport and thank God that the Orient express was only fiction.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger