Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Friday, November 13, 2009

Hairy day 2

After the success of hairy day, here is the sequel. I am glad to report that I was offered another hair colour free of charge together with an apology to correct what happened before (see previous blog).
Funnily enough, I was the one who was apologising about complaining and I made a note to myself: be happy with whatever they do today, do not book another appointment soon and relay on yourself (as I used to) to do my own colouring.
The end results were good, mind you, it is “colour that respect your hair”, never mind respect the customer, however, I am glad that I do not have to wear a hat for going outside anymore :)

1 comment:

Janjouna said...

I'm glad they "corrected" their mistake and you can look at your hair in daylight :)

Powered By Blogger