Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Yesterday, our new car arrived, just in time for the Christmas rush. My daughter is so excited with the car’s mp4 connections and because it is red, so really life is complete!


As I woke up this morning, I looked out to the drive, the new car is out there covered in snow, there is no noise and the whole street is picture perfect. All made me think that for me, what is making me really happy this Christmas is having my all my family around for our big family reunion and all what comes with that, sitting late at night laughing and cheering, being tired and making a mess in the living room and my last minute search for things I already bought and wrapped but can not remember where I hid it!


Praise God for all his provision for us and giving us a loving family and wonderful friends.


Merry Christmas everyone :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you Hoda.You and Amy are making Christmas this year a very special and wonderful one.May Jesus Christ bless you and fill this coming new year with His love and peace.
Mama

Dave and Jude said...

Thanks for the photos of all your family and snow .... didn't see a pic of car red and snow. !! though.

Happy New Year !!! lots of love from Hobart dave and jude XXX

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy !!! love dave

Powered By Blogger