Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It is only day 3 and I am bored to death already!


You know sometimes when life is very hectic and you dream of watching a whole movie without any interruption or finishing some letters before the deadline, this is happening to me now all because of my broken foot. I am sitting at home nursing my foot, and in my small space I have: my laptop, the TV remote control, my mobile phone and my land line phone too, i.e. a small communication centre but I am so bored. My daughter already decorated my plaster with smiley faces and wanted me to sit still to paint a portrait of me (of course no chance of me running away from something like that). I am trying to find jobs to do while sitting down, like finishing some letters and filling some bills and forms. There are also piles of papers and books that need sorting so I am doing my best. The irony is, the sun is shining and the weather is nice. However, I am living in hope that on Friday’s appointment I will be given some good news about how long should I stay like this, so keep praying.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger