Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Monday, July 28, 2008

The "Why" question







As we go through life the question of "Why" comes quite often and it is usually addressed to God. I never ask him "Why" when things are going well, the minute things get a bit difficult I admit I can't stop thinking it if not saying it. But in His mercy, He answers me in so many different ways, one of them was through a sermon (which was part of a series) on All Souls church web site by Chris Write, called the God I do not understand. And here is another answer, very simple and sweet and in my humble faith I trust that it is not through God's lack of control that some harm still come our way, He is in the boat and still in charge no matter what happen. Amen

No comments:

Powered By Blogger