Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Sunday, July 20, 2008

Graduation and broken foot in the same 24 hour!

What a 24 hours I had…On Friday 18 July, I had my PhD graduation ceremony in the university. It was a joyous occasion and having family and friends round to share this lovely day with was so special. My daughter enjoyed herself so much and loved seeing mum in a funny hat and gown. All the hard work and the sleepless nights were worth it at the end. The following day I managed to twist my ankle and in less than 2 hours, I was sitting in A&E waiting for an X-ray. The good news is I can not do any house work at all, the bad news is; I have broken a bone in my foot. So no more running for now, no swimming, no driving, even making a cup of tea is a challenge at the moment. Praise God that we started the school holiday and that I have the family round to look after me. So be ware, more blogs on the way!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger