Welcome to Salam, Real life with Family, Faith, Fun and Following God.



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday..you are 122 years old!



Happy birthday
Had a wonderful party for my birthday organised by my daughter (with just some help from me). It was her idea to have a party for me. However, i soon discovered that there was another motive behind the idea as my daughter wanted to invite her friends too :) It was so much fun. It was not a significant birthday but still was really good to see my friends and to see my daughter happy organising things for me. After the party, we talked to some of our friends who could not make it to the party and my daughter told them "I had an idea to have a party for mama's birthday as she turned 122 years old" WOW...even though, it was fun...and thank you to all my friends and family for giving me a lovely day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger